Saturday, September 11, 2010

Bedroom End Tables

I have been searching for end tables for our master bedroom for awhile and have had a hard time finding what I wanted. Since our master bedroom is so small I wanted to find small narrow end tables that wouldn't take up too much space. My mom gave me the idea to use shelves instead of end tables. I found these shelves at Hobby Lobby a couple weeks ago and they were 1/2 off. I love to find a great deal!



Also, I got some material a couple of weeks ago to make a headboard for our bed. You can see the material draped over our present headboard in the above picture. My husband is going to help me cut a piece of plywood into the shape I want for our headboard. We are then going to cover the plywood with batting. Finally we will cover it with the material. I will be sure to post pictures of it when we are finished (unless it looks awful - in that case I will destroy all evidence that I tried)

No comments:

Post a Comment