Friday, September 10, 2010

I am so excited!!! I have been saving up money for a new computer and was finally able to buy one this week. Our old laptop was on its last leg and was very frustrating to use. I am looking forward to blogging more now that I have a nice computer (a computer that is fast and doesn't turn off on me if it is bumped at all like our laptop did).

I wanted to share some pictures with you of my daughter. She was having fun posing for the camera last night and this morning.







Here is a picture of my husband, daughter, and our new puppy. My husband likes to let the puppy inside in the evening when he gets home. Maybe its just me, but I've never been a big fan of having pets in our home:)



Katlynn is modeling the brand new boots that we bought her from the thrift store yesterday. They still had the tags on. We were both very happy with such a great find!



No comments:

Post a Comment