Friday, September 17, 2010

More Autumn Decor!

Here are some more pictures of my mom's autumn decorations. Her home is so beautifully decorated! I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I have:)

This is an arrangment on one corner of her kitchen counter.

This arrangement is on her kitchen island. I think the sunflowers look so beautiful!





This is how she decorated her front door. As you can see it has been such beautiful weather here in Michigan that we have been able to leave the front door open. I love this time of year!


This is a birdcage that she has on her porch. My daughter loves watching all the birds at "Nanna" and "Bumpa's" house. She was able to see very tiny baby birds in one of my mom's birdhouses in their yard. It was fun to watch the baby birds and their mother!



I love this arrangement that my mom put together on the side table. The wreath looks so nice with the flowers, pumpkins, and sign nestled in the middle!




Here is the front view of the same end table.


This is her window sill and a small bench in front of it. There's a picture of my daughter when she was just a baby! I can't believe how much she has grown!
Now that I am inspired by her fall decorating, I need to go home and start my fall decorating!!! I love decorating for fall and for Christmas. I am so excited about decorating in my new home!





















No comments:

Post a Comment